Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two Flys Down in One Day I scheduled PS CS3 seminar, And I got my classes got scheduled for Fall semester at the NJCU

Alright guys .
So I really been happy lately recently i been taking care of my backed up education something just has to give. I could of continued struggling but why not struggle and in mean time work towards higher degree. So yesterday I had an appointment with my Design Professor at the NJCU thinking ; " Dang I am probably going to be freshmen all over" Incredible! They took 90 Of my old credits from AI which got me stunned i didnt know what to say. Most schools put new students int BA program i got put into B.F.A . Everything worked out well all i need now to do is work things with financial aid and i am back in Collage. Waaa wuuuut.

Photoshop CS3 Seminar with Scott Kelby.


Alright some people might say , Yea you can learn things online which is true but I am more of a person that actually likes doing stuff in actual working environment where people exchange ideas not just me, being alone stuck in my room with my day dreaming and all. So usually these seminars cost up to $ 400 dollars but this time this seminar is only $99 I didn't think twice before ordering it . Few Books are included with package and i get $ 15 bucks back as a rebate at the door. I think this is a big step for me everyone persuades their education differently some people like researching on their own i like working in groups. This is my first one so I cant wait to see how it goes, I am very curious to check it out and see if its any worth it. I never did any study outside of my school curriculum but from what i know my friend Adnan from Bosnia Is an IT tech and does all these side gigs and was sent to some big Seminar of some sort to Edinburgh Scotland. His real talented person and from what ive been reading from his posts he keeps him self active in every activity considering CSS , LINUX and Coding stuff in general. I know I've been lazy but i really need to follow up on this and really take a stand into my shoes and show this city who's the boss.

PEACE!

No comments: