Friday, May 2, 2008

Current Events and Tunes

Current events:
O key I really need to get back onto this!
So i Signed up for school once again i figure i need a better degree since i been struggling with associates degree for a long time. Originally i was looking into Montclair state but when I put all cards on a table i figure better choice would be New Jersey State University since its in city and only few miles away from mecca of NYC.

Music:
In mean time my musical taste has been changing dramatically . I don't listen to same old fast stuff that i did when i was a teenager. Right now i am listening to variety of stuff but, most important of all I cant spend at day without Husker Du mannn their lyrics cause " Chemical Reaction" in my brain. Its like good sense of reality that someone before me has been going through same problem that I am and just spills it all out in nice well put organized musical . Other than them I been listening to Chi town punk such as: Naked Raygun , Pegboy and i still need to Check out Effigies and Articles of Faith i love it all. Great vibe good lyrics and BIG city.

So For now that was a quick fill of stuff thats been going on Cheers.

1 comment:

Joe Western said...

THESE ARE YOUR IMPORTANT YEARS, YOUR LIFE!!!

This summer is going to be good... PUNX ARE FUCKIN BLOGGIN! Add my link dude.