Friday, July 11, 2008

Photographs Because I like it

So I haven't used my camera much.
Its a poor excuses for me as an graphic designer i should use it as much as possible. I am very picky about electronics and things, yet i shouldn't be. Having great equipment does make a difference but as an amateur photographer its always good to start off from the beginners lever and work your way up. I took these just to practice my manual settings and to really see how focal points look like without using flash or any auto selections.

I took these just to practice my manual settings and to really see how focal points look like without using flash or any auto selections. This was taken from a bus, on my way to work i really like this one. JFK Blvd in north Bergen has some real interesting buildings and Mausoleums perfect for taking Griddy and Historical images.










This Photo wasn't edited I left it just as it was taken. Usually i take my images through Camera Raw and Photoshop but i think this one is just perfect. I used a tip that I heard from a photographer before; "If you spot a interesting scene, Try to look at it with one of your eyes closed and then try to mimic your sight and take a photograph simular to your own view"







And the last of my images is people .As you can see I have hard time takeing photographs of people looking at me I always feel as if they will say something if I just snape a photo of them. So I usually take pictures of people from behind of from their side when they are talking to somebody. I have my own experiences as a years of being into punk rock of people takeng photos of me rudely without asking.I dont want to be that guy that ruins someones day just because of a single photo.

So yes thats it for today kids i hope i bored ya.

No comments: