Sunday, August 26, 2007

Waking up. My head Feels HUGE.

Dang so I've just got home this morning at around 6: 30 am eastern it was an interesting party that I haven't seen before yet. The building that we where at was an old warehouse turned into an apartment building and party was on the rooftop the way to get on the roof was by climbing these metal leathers that didn't look much safe.My friend Willy had this huge Box of Beer and he claimed up with it i was so I worried that he might slip and fall but it worked out ok.

Once we where all, uh yea excuse I forgot to tell you I was with Joe Will and Lauren so anyways, on the top there was at least 150 people ,party was huge I never seen that many people on a rooftop well, even tho this is one of my first rooftop party's but still. This was like a scene from a Independent movie it was really cool you could see New York and Brooklyn skyline from the roof and since it was outside it wasn't that hot because we got there at 12 am by that time heat calmed down and this nice smooth wind started blowing off the East River. There was wide variety of people there mostly collage students From all over and few locals that i didnt spot till later since it was kinda dark out.

So first things first we drank a couple of beers and i deicided to cruise around and check out people around party or any girls that i cant talk to. So far i talked to few girls they seemed kinda dull so i returned to the spot where Will was at, with our beer and grabbed one more beer. So we where talking for a bit and then all the sudden This Kid that I had no clue Ifhe was on some sort of pcp or whatever started Freaking out and throwing beers all over random people good thing it didn't get it on me I hate when strangers mess with my self.So night goes on I went around and bumped into Max! Brooklyn max 57 crew hehe first things first I didn't see him since Geo left for Greece which is more then a month ago so i gave him swig of my whiskey and he gave me nice big gulp of his Beer. I finally spotted there someone i know so i brought all my friends to hang out "with tha crew ya know".Instantly as soon as we settled down on the other side of roof by Maxes friends I bump into Tom from flash attacks and it was weird Because this is very Contemporary gig last thing that i expected is seeing someone like Tom or Max. There we had a little chat and stuff about things and how we miss the old times about Frank the don how he crashes his Buick's and Cadillac's so it was entertaining.

Time goes on so party is about to split I just knew it as soon as i seen these shady characters trying to sell me some shit. So around 2: 45 Joe and Lauren split and i decided to stay with Will and crash there.I also bump into this girl Rita from Fort Lee we are not like close friend but ok acquaintance's. As soon as Lauren and Joe left there was a cop car in front of the house .Everyone start packing up and yes I didn't get girls as usual. Ha so me and Will are just chilling there until pretty much me and him and the cops where alone outside on the roof so we figured it time to leave.We where outside of the building for 15 minutes after that talking to some drunken idiots.

We left and something made us go back probably the fact that we wanted MORE out of everything.We get back and its even worse then I thought me and bunch of these Phantoms are just sitting on the roof top while they where smoking weed, mood was soo Beat there was nothing there for us anymore. I tell Will: "Lets go man this is pointless, we will sleep on the train or bus on way to my house". On way back we missed our stop in stead of 42st we get out at 35th ( subways system at night is worst it can say F train yet it would be running on an A or E line.) we got out the Subway station and walked 7 city blocks.Blah i am hungry at this point so i get a Gyro at this place it was a WORST GYRO that i EVER tasted in my life.Meat felt like these sharp nails are scraping my throat and vegetables seemed stale and i almost puked after wards i couldn't finish it so chucked the other half.Willy was sleeping by this time on the steps while i was bitching about my Gyro.To make long story short so i finally get on this small Private bus that runs to my town well check it this one is actually not running to my town. Its running to Fairview. Through out bus ride Willy was sleeping i cant fall sleep while i am on a bus i was just looking out of window and checking people out.At night there are usually the most interesting people riding these buses.After 40 minutes we got off at 90th street in Fairview .Not to mention that cops closed the half the main bus route so bus had to find a Detour.

Dang
!
Here we go again with walking we had to walk 10 more blocks to get to my house we get there and Will actually chose not to stay and crash , Just to get into his Ford and get back home, whatever i was fine with that .I get home and i don't remember how i got into my bad as soon as Willy left i blacked out. I woke up about a Hour ago and now am writing this. It was one of those days you know I just had to do something and have a great time.
So what did you do this weekend?


No comments: