Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Summer update!

Summer time of 2007 " good times" right i didn't do much at all it also had to do with my lack of motivation.Well anyways there are at lest few positive outcomes at the end of this summer. I got into Montclair state university and i finally went to the beach. Not just walked around the coast with full gear on boots and other crap. But I've actually dipped in the water.

Well So Here it goes on Saturday night at the rooftop party, Lauren asked me if i wanted to down by Garrets so we can all meat up an
d go to beach it sounded like a good idea so I agreed. Reason i didn't manage to go yet is that through out the summer something kept on popping up and I never managed to go. Well this time it actually happened.Lauren picked me up around 11: 30am and we, got to Garrets house in Jackson around 1:00pm. We figure that it would be a great idea to Invite Dan and Lizzy to meet up with us so we can go all together.Since Lizzy was down by the shore since past Monday, but on way to Sea Side Heights where Dan and Lizzy were at ( for all you people that are reading this and have no clue what Sea Side is, its Guido capital of New Jersey at least for me) there was way too much traffic so we just went to closest town around and went to the beach in town called Bay Side and figured that we will meet with them later on that night.

This might sound dorky but i really like sand and The Ocean and I finally get to take my sneakers of and set my towel on the sand and just dip straight into the ocean.

Oh man it meant allot for me its like instant release of stress and all the agony thats been building up through out of year.Well yeah so after first dip i laid down and relax on the sun. Good thing i brought my Boom box Lauren had some good tapes with her too i was listening Destructor's at first not really beach music but, once that was done we were listening to Gen X it was great.

Time went on after we where done with water we packed up all tired and tan went to meet up with Dan and Lizzy.As soon as we got to Seas side and the boardwalk we got some food.I got nice thick Angus burger with Cheese and Dollar beer on tap. Cant beat that! By the time we where almost done Danny boy and Lizzy showed up Dan didn't have a shirt on he was showing off his Tattoos well ,WHO wouldn't if i had that many tattoos i would be doing the same thing.Duh.
So we decided to play some game we went to Shoot the Geek ( Its American Board walk game which they give u 100 rounds of paint balls so you had this guy in protective suit and a mask who really looked goofy and pretty much all you do is make sure you hit is as many times all over his body. Girls got teddy bears for the price and me dan and garret got satisfaction!

Oh boy there is more to boardwalk story but i don't feel going through all the details because not all of them where that fun. We got back to Lizzy's rental house we chilled there for a bit and then went back to garrets.At Garrets we watched a pretty good Film it was called True Romance Quentin's Tarantino's directed it.It was great not as funny as Pulp Fiction but I really got into it. After movie we just crashed out i was so tired my hands felt like there where not mine, i didn't swim since last summer.

So yea my point is that I should of been more motivated this Summer for activities such as these. I just had too many things going on in my life that i couldn't think straight for past few weeks , thinking about fun times and going to the beach was a last thing on my mind. Anyways overall it turned out to be good Summer Conclusion so i hope that i will manage to catch one or two more nice worm beach days.




No comments: