Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hemp Ale, Recreational Work


Here we have, some of my recreational Corporate Identity for Alcoholic Beverage.
I had a lot of fun doing this, it motivated me to do more art work the next day. I enjoy using Monochromatic color scheme however eventually I shall incorporate my work with Complimentary color mix as well. This company initially asked designers in past to redesign their packaging having in mind older adults age range of 25-30 that have a healthy life style so I came up with this.

This are sketches for the logo i came up with before hitting up a computer.











Out of all those this was my decision, I used my best judgment by picking something that has relaxing flow and that older adults can relate to.
















And here we have final Vector logo.
I enjoyed making this especially working with textured lettering.















Here are sketches of Packaging stickers unfortunately i didn't pick any of them,
yet they did help me brain storm and achieve my final piece.




This is my design solution I came up with. This beverage is focused for serious focused and laid back individuals in their late twenties and mid thirties so i had that on my mind and added some really dry flavor to it.

And of course just to get a right feel it has to be presented with one tasty beverage.



Until next time people keep it busy: read, invent, go out ,
smile and enjoy life.

Feel Free to Comment and Critique.




No comments: